Tuesday, November 22, 2016

When you realize it

When you realize it now, you know that is not for individual or with someone who very close to you. You are experiencing your life. Sometimes it's hurt and sometimes it isn't. Nobody be like you. Late of evening, I watched motivation video in youtube and it is about Komando's training. I fell impressed with the younger teenagers who has powerful mentality because in the movie, someone said that it is not your physical now but it is about mentality. If our mentality has been training for variety of pressure situation, it can help you in the future.

It is not easy I think. The training seems so tough and extreme and no wonder why my younger brother said it is not easy as we think. I give my full respect to all army in the world.

If the small things I can't consider so how about the big one. It really encourages me to move on my life. I had bad healthy two days ago before this happened.

I know you can say anything you want as long as you still alive. But it is also you choice to choose whether the better one or the worst one. I decide I don't want to interfere God's job and what he has done because I don't know and what I know is practices make perfect and be hardworking and be smart working. Life is to earn it. Don't think the result yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment