Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Handsome boy

Dear handsome boy,

One evening, I came to gym at my campus. I was very rarely came to gym at late of evening but I did it that day. Suddenly, one handsome young guy came to gym and did exercise. He is so young. I wondered who he was. After, several weeks, one night when I passed the advertisement to him, he suddenly said, where was my contact number. Of course, I never to think to put my phone number in the advertisement because his friend needed the advertisement. After, I walked for couples of miles and I decided to ask him his number and made a call after one day. I knew some guys not prefer to ask personal things about them and I did it. I just took slow progress and for me nothing to rush and yes, nothing to rush because of nothing. And, one day he said to me that I always asked him weird questions and it wasn't the best conversation for people want to know others and I was so surprised. I knew for a week or two, this kind of man will defend themselves from old lady like me. Of course, I don't mind an....

No comments:

Post a Comment