Tuesday, April 11, 2017

You just the way you are.

You just the way you are. What have you been thinking in your life for yourself and you think too much what people think of you is who you are. I have no business to interrupt it. Before this moment, I was like you. Always scarce myself with this kind of problem. After I make conversation with my own, I realize I think too much and time to make 360 changes. At least, I am makinf slow progress and I love it. Especially, my circle of friends, what should I think about them. What they think, I just leave it. They used to think like that and it isn't my problem. Whether it is good or bad.

I impress with this lady, when I saw her in facebook now I realize. The calculation, the properties and the characteristic that the Creator make is amazing and it depends on what he wants. No harms for him at all. What he wants is what he wants. Judge people comes from the properties of judging. These properties and characteristics are what he wants to create. It is just how we deal with it.

I am just who I am and ...

No comments:

Post a Comment